Tumulus Bill

Where? Helperknapp, L-7425 Bill

Tumulus on the “Helperknapp”

The tumulus on the “Helperknapp” was 6 to 7 meters high when it was erected, and still has a diameter of 24 meters. When it was rebuilt in 1969, mainly original stones were used. The coins found on the site indicate that the tumulus must date from the 3rd century.

Opening hours

Contact

Address: Tumulus Bill
Helperknapp
L-7425 Bill
Show on map

More sites

St. Willibrord church
St. Willibrord church
Find out more

No image available
Chapel Kuelebierg
Chapel Kuelebierg
Find out more
Merovingian burial mounds Telpeschholz
Merovingian burial mounds Telpeschholz
Find out more
© Beckericher Millen
Mill "Kulturmillen"
Mill "Kulturmillen"
Find out more
© ORT Guttland
Roman villa Dëschtelratt
Roman villa Dëschtelratt
Find out more
© Visit Guttland
Roman villa Miecher
The villa rustica of Goeblingen- "Miecher" is a Gallo-Roman agricultural estate of significant size in the area once occupied by the Treveri.
Find out more
Tower dating back to 1750
Tower dating back to 1750
Find out more
© ORT Guttand
Roman Church
Sëller Basilica
Find out more
© Visit Guttland
Roman villa Mersch
Roman villa Mersch
Find out more