Ansembourg Castle - ORT Guttland
Ansembourg Castle sculptures

Ansembourg Castle

Built from the first half of the seventeenth century as "House Forges" by Thomas Bidart, pioneer iron industry, the Grand Castle Ansembourg experienced a significant transformation in the eighteenth century, when the heirs of Thomas Bidart found themselves elevated to Baron (1728) and Earl of Marchant and Ansembourg and Count of the Holy Roman Empire (1749-1750).

The gardens were laid out in 1750 and are adorned with statues, stairs and decorative fountains in the garden style regular time.

Useful information
Location

10, rue de la Vallée, L-7411 Ansembourg
Tél. +352 30 88 41 316 | Fax. +352 30 75 10
E. info@gcansembourg.eu
S. http://www.gcansembourg.eu

Services
Visit possible
Guided tour
Guided audio tour
Opening hours

No information available

Partners