Tower dating back to 1750

Tower dating back to 1750

The tower in Weiler-la-Tour was constructed around 1750. Along with a second, identical tower, it constituted the entrance to the lords of Weiler’s castle.

Contact

Address: Tower dating back to 1750
Rue des Forges
L-5770 Weiler-la-Tour
Show on map

More sights

© Visit Guttland
Roman villa Miecher
The villa rustica of Goeblingen- "Miecher" is a Gallo-Roman agricultural estate of significant size in the area once occupied by the Treveri.
Find out more
Archeological Museum
Guided Tour - Archeological Museum
Find out more
Merovingian burial mounds Telpeschholz
Merovingian burial mounds Telpeschholz
Find out more
Chapel Helperknapp
Chapel Helperknapp
Find out more
Kapweiler Chapel
Chapel in Kapweiler
Find out more
© Jeannot Weber
Roman villa Miecher
Roman villa Miecher
Find out more
Chapel Kuelebierg
Chapel Kuelebierg
Find out more
© ORTCO
Church Saint Martin
Church Saint Martin
Find out more
Tumulus Bill
Tumulus on the “Helperknapp”
Find out more