ell colpach bas meyer sandra 2

Colpach Park

Colpach Park, which was established near Colpach Castle in around 1916, contains sculptures by various 19th-century artists including Maillol, Despiau, Bourdelle and Kolbe. The park was originally the private property of the Luxembourg steel manufacturer Emile Mayrisch.

The park is always open to public and suitable for people with limited mobility.
 

1/3
Useful information
Location

1, rue d'Ell, L-8527 Colpach-Bas
Tél. +352 621 781 694
E. patricia.dezwaef@tempera.lu
S. http://www.colpart.lu

Opening hours

No information available

Partners