Trinity Church - ORT Guttland
walferdange dreifaltigkeitskirche commune walferdange

Trinity Church

The church of Walferdange was built from 1845 to 1852 in a neoclassical style. The front face features two niches with contemporary statues of St. Maximilian Kolbe and St. Teresa of Lisieux. Several works of art are noteworthy in the interior of the church: statues of St. Ignatius and Francis Xaver as well as the lateral altars from the Luxembourg Cathedral, and especially the magnificent wall paintings by Gerhard Lamers, dating back to 1903, which were carefully restored in 2011.

1/1
Useful information
Location

Rue de l'église, L-7224 Walferdange
Tél. +352 33 01 63
S. http://www.steesel-walfer.cathol.lu

Opening hours

No information available

Partners