bricherknappchen commune de boevange attert

Chapel Bricherknäppchen

Around 1640 a chapel, dedicated to Saint Albinus, was built on the Bricherknäppchen. After its destruction during the French Revolution in 1794, the schoolchildren of Brouch excavated the relics of the chapel in 1949 and mounted a cross in honour of Saint Albinus. In 1983 the chapel was relocated one last time and since then remained unchanged.

1/1
Useful information
Location

rue de Buschdorf, L-7417 Brouch
Tél. +352 28 80 40 1
S. https://helperknapp.lu

Opening hours

No information available

Partners